7.3.05

and here it begins...

march 7th, on this date my blog begins. not quite as cool as march fourth. that's the birthday of my first nephew! how cool, i'm sure that he'll march forth into life, how can he go wrong!

so, i've known of blogs for quite a while, but today i was inspired to read my old friend katie's blog: paths converge. then i read my cousin's blog: sharkfinsoup. finally, after reading the blog of katie's 14 year-old brother, spazdude, i decided i had to jump in the pool... i'm expecting great and simple results from this wonderful forum.

back to my nephew: thor aidan. how cool is that name? i held him yesterday, 2 days old. how cool was that? he is less than 8 lbs. he barely keeps his eyes open. he reminds me of my brother and sister-in-law. he is amazing. damn!

Powered by Blogger