20.7.05

Work, Ginger Ale, and a Late Night

Today was an intense day at work, and for that reason I really enjoyed myself. I left at 6:45 having finished exactly what I wanted to finish. I wish every work day were like that! (except for the 6:45 part). Anyway, I then worked out, ran, and drove home.

On my drive home, I broke the law and called (without a headset) my colleague to see if he had arrived in Chicago. He is indeed here with two friends, they're staying just up the street from The Palacio. Of course, while I showered and was ready to go out for dinner at 9:00 PM, they asked to dine at 10:00 PM. And so, it seems they will be bringing their Mexican lifestyle to my life for a few days!

On a side note, I just tasted my latest (and first in a really long time) batch of ginger ale. I spiced this one up quite a bit, and I must say that it tastes good! Previously, my ginger ales were good for their strong, natural ginger kicks, but this time I'm really enjoying the complex taste. I daresay, when I start that brewery, I'll have to offer some ginger ales as well.

There is plenty to keep me busy around The Palacio, so now with the ginger ale tiding me over until dinner, I should get busy with those tasks!

Powered by Blogger