18.2.06

A Few Images

I hope that no one will be offended by the following images. Particularly, the photo of the 4' 2" scientologist jumping on a couch. I, for one, am terribly disgusted by any image of him, to the point where I can no longer consider Penélope Cruz an attractive woman because she has dated him. And she's Spanish!

Nevertheless, partly to test my own comfort level and mostly in solidarity with a few Danish cartoonists, the editor of the Daily Illini newspaper and freedom of thought, expression and the press everywhere, I officially publish these images for the public domain.

I'm sorry for the delay.

1 Comments:

Blogger Fabio 'n Elizabeth Tsukayama said...

Actually, the image is so small that I can hardly tell what either of the people look like, nor what they are doing! LOL, post it bigger next time! :)

18 febrero, 2006 12:19  

Publicar un comentario

<< Home

Powered by Blogger